Fly Wire Zip Line - 220ft - 300ft
- Setup Area: 15 ft. x 300 ft. and 34 ft. vertical clearance, clear of wires or overhanging tree limbs by the tower.
- Age Group: Thrill seekers of all ages
- Attendants: Staff is included to deliver, set up and operate your zip line.
- $2,890.00$395/hr after first 3 hrs
- Please call to reserve this item
The Zip Line Unit is mounted on a trailer pulled by our truck and erected with self-contained hydraulics. The stairway leads to a 34 ft. high, secure launch platform. Two zip lines allow riders to "fly" up to 300 ft. The Fly Wire uses the "Decelinator," a proprietary device that prevents zipliners from hitting the ground. The hydraulically activated Decelinator raises up in the air, keeping zipliners safely off the landing area. Once the rider is slowed and stopped at the end of the ride, they are lowered safely to the landing area. The Decelinator also controls the Zip Line tower's exit doors, preventing them from opening until the Zip Line is ready for operation. This is one advanced amusement ride! Staff is included to deliver, set up and operate your zip line.
Electrical power is required (110v, 15amp). Add a generator to your order when you checkout if your event location does not have accessible power for the zip line.